ENTRIES NOW OPEN!
The Social Enterprise Awards NI 2019 are now open for entries. David Hunter; CEO of Access Employment Ltd winner of both the Leader of the Year and Social Enterprise of the Year 2018 helped Social Enterprise NI Director, Colin Jess to launch this year’s Awards. Could your social enterprise be a winner this year?
The Awards will be held on Friday 11th October and will be hosted by UTV’s Paul Clark. This year sees the Awards move to the Crown Plaza Hotel, Belfast where 450 + guests from across the social enterprise, private and public sectors will come together to showcase all that is good with Social Enterprise here in Northern Ireland.
If you are a Private or Public sector organisation and either work in partnership with social enterprises or include them in your supply chain you could be eligible to apply for the Stakeholder Award.
The 13 Award Categories are:
• NI Social Enterprise 2018
• One to Watch
• Social Impact
• Consumer facing Social Enterprise
• Education Training and Jobs
• Health & Social Care
• Housing Association of the Year – Community Impact
• Credit Union of the Year – Community Impact
• Social Enterprise Stakeholder of the Year
• Local Council of the Year – Social Enterprise Strategy/Development
• Social Enterprise – Employee/Volunteer of the Year*
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year (NEW)*
• Social Enterprise Leader of the Year*
(*Please note separate forms apply to these categories)
Download the Application form via the Links below and return to email@example.com. Contact Amanda with any queries on completing your application forms.