Where: CIDO Innovation Centre
Introduction to Digital Marketing
78% of Europe’s population are active internet users using search, email marketing and social media for entertainment, research and networking. There are many opportunities for your brand to stand out and attract new customers if you know how to harness the power of digital marketing.
For new businesses starting out this can seem intimidating – that’s why we have created this workshop to explain the building blocks to get you started!
Who is this workshop suitable for?
This 2 hour workshop is tailored for startups and SMEs to grow their knowledge around digital marketing and explore the ways you can reach new customers and build a loyal fan base online.
This workshop will show you how to:
• Create a digital marketing strategy for your business
• Explore the wide range of digital marketing channels available to use
• Get started with Search Engine Optimisation and de-mystify that process
• Understand the elements of email marketing and show you FREE tools you can use to get started
• Explore the top platforms for e-commerce; building your own platform or getting listed on e-commerce sites like eBay, Amazon and Etsy amongst others
• Understand the top social media channels and identify the opportunities for your business
• Live demo of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Implement our top tips to drive performance and reach on social media
Emma Gribben is a global digital marketing consultant, trainer and mentor working with a range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland on their digital marketing strategies. Named as one of NI’s Top 40 Under 40 Rising Stars, Emma is a training partner to Google Digital Garage and the Google Digital Academy, delivering a range of masterclasses throughout Northern Europe; Amsterdam, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Emma has worked with Ulster Bank across their Boost events in NI as well as working with Virgin Media Business on their VOOM tour.
This event is organised by CIDO Innovation Centre as part of the Northern Ireland Business Start- up Programme.