When: Tuesday 18 June
Time: 10am – 4pm (lunch included
Venue: CIDO Innovation Centre, 73 Charlestown Road, Craigavon, BT63 5PP
A one day bootcamp for women at the pre-start stage who have an idea, see an opportunity or want to explore career options. Imagine It aims to motivate and support participants to take the next steps. Imagine it will be delivered in all council areas.
- Women who are economically inactive
- Women at pre-start stage
- These may be women with or without an idea
- Women exploring what to do next/career options
- Women returners
- Women in jobs that don’t satisfy them or allow them to reach full potential
- Women who have an idea or see an opportunity but don’t know how to move forward
The bootcamp events are open to all pre-start and early stage female entrepreneurs across Northern Ireland including those who haven’t started trading yet, have an idea or just want to explore business.
What can you expect?
- These events are deigned to inspire and motivate female entrepreneurs at the very early stage
- We will have a keynote speaker and will be running a motivational/development workshop to support you at the beginning of your journey
- You will hear from a local female entrepreneur about their journey and have the opportunity to ask them questions about the challenges they have faced and their successes!
- There will also be signposting on local support available and facilitated group discussions with likeminded women in your local area
- All events will be delivered in local council areas between 10:00 -16:00 with lunch provided
- Those attending the networking event will find out more about the roll out of the Yes You Can programme for 2019 and in particular Explore It– an initiative which targets women who are pre-start or just started trading. Explore It will support participants through 3 one day workshops and 3 months buddy support from an experienced female entrepreneur. Explore it will help you turn your idea into a reality.