When: Wednesday 18th May 2016
Where: CIDO Innovation Centre
Time: 10.00am – 12.00pm (Tea/Coffee included)
Are you using Facebook for your Social Media Marketing? Do you want to?
This Facebook for Business workshop will help you grow your audience and reach more people using the largest global social media network.
Lisa McGarry is a Digital Media Consultant with over 15 years experience in the industry. She founded the popular entertainment news website Unreality TV, which attracts more than 1.5 million readers every month. During the workshop Lisa will cover:
▪ What are the benefits of Facebook
▪ Creating an optimised Facebook Page
▪ Facebook Pages – key functions
▪ Developing Content – what works best?
▪ Growing your Facebook community
▪ Advertising and Promoted Posts
▪ Facebook PR: Events, PR, Competitions & Offers on Facebook
▪ Facebook Insights & Metrics
▪ Managing risk on social media
▪ Integrating Facebook with your digital media strategy
▪ Case Studies: Best practice use of Facebook from your sector
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF HOW A FACEBOOK PAGE WORKS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS SESSION
Contact: Kirsty Watson or Allyson Morrow – By phone: +44 (0) 28 3839 6520
e-mail: Kirsty@cido.co.uk or Allyson.Morrow@cido.co.uk