Mental Health and Awareness Workshop
When: Tuesday 26 June 2018
Where: CIDO Innovation Centre
Time: 10.30 – 12.30p.m.
Are you on top of your mental health? Are you overwhelmed by life’s pressures? This workshop will provide you with the basics to increase your knowledge of mental health and stress. It is suited to any individual wanting to learn more about stress, its causes, and how to identify potential issues. Delegates will come away from the course able to identify the different indicators and causes of stress and the impact stress can have on their personal life and in the workplace. They will also gleam tips for managing stress and learn the basics of mindfulness. helping them bring balance, contentment and calmness into their daily lives.
- What is mental health?
- Being aware of your own mental health
- Physical effects of stress on our personal health
- How to improve our mental health
- Personal Resilience
- Stress Awareness
- Thinking patterns
Who should attend?
- Anyone who wants to improve their happiness, engage more positively with daily life, reduce anxiety, stress, pressure and learn coping mechanisms for dealing with the pressures of life.
What are the benefits?
- Improvements to physical and mental health
- An increased ability to be resilient and manage stress
- Higher productivity and reduced sickness and absence levels.
- Decrease in blame culture / improved working relationships.